To limit the probability of the inadequate control of heat
transfer through windows, which could lead to condensation.
is to limit the probability of:
- the inadequate control of temperatures in interior spaces,
- the generation of pollutants from biological growth or from
materials that become unstable on wetting, or
- deterioration, which could lead to compromised integrity or
performance of doors or sidelights, or of building components protected by
doors or sidelights.
This is to limit the probability of:
- negative effects on the air quality of indoor spaces,
- the inadequate thermal comfort of persons, and
- contact with moisture.
This is to limit the probability of harm to persons.